Become a CircusWorks member and support the work we do!
CircusWorks membership runs from1st January to 31st December each year.
*New Membership Benefits for 2017
- Members only section on our website, with links to training resources from the UK and around the world., member opportunities, research materials and exclusive access to our new teacher database.
- Teacher database; Looking for a teacher with specific skills for a masterclass for your group? Or need to source a regular circus teacher in your area? Find info on teachers through our database. As well as skills and experience, each profile includes DBS/ insurance status and contacts for references.
- UK Youth Circus Map. Details of youth circus organisations around the UK on a Google map, including details on each organization for anyone searching for youth circus provision in their area. CircusWorks members will be highlighted
- Associate memberships. Organisations and individuals from other sectors can become a member of CircusWorks through our associate membership scheme. This will give access to the membership area and teacher database on our website, plus information on youth circus activity throughout the UK.
This is in addition to our usual benefits
- Training Events in the UK and Europe
- Opportunity to access the annual Network of International Circus Exchange
- Access and discounts to annual CircusWorks Events & Festival
- Access to CircusWorks Members’ Events
- Offers on show tickets
- Promotion of Members’ events through CircusWorks social media
- Promoting partnership/exchanges/volunteer opportunities between members
- Opportunities to access advice from other members, e.g. on policies and procedures